Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy new year!

Fire works
Fire works (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Fire Work
Fire Work (Photo credit: Mydaas!)
Fire works 120801 #04
Fire works 120801 #04 (Photo credit: osanpo)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hey everyone!,

I started this blog when I was about seven blogged for a few months and then stopped for two years then started again in 2011. Though I do not have many followers it has been really fun posting since. Now that its 2013 I have been doing this for three years(sort of) and I feal like should make this more of a once a week thing and less of a once a month thing. Hopefully I will be posting more this year. In the mean time why don't you head over to the new Portland aquarium over here!

Happy new year!,

Tovah.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment